Not sure about something? Here are some frequently asked questions that might help you.
Soccer Profile is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under registration ZA039551. The Information Commissioner's Office is an independent official responsible for administering the provision of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Lear more at www.ico.org.uk.
- Soccer Profile's Certificate of Registration with the ICO. (View Certificate)
- Soccer Profile's Terms and Conditions. (View)
Soccer Profile recommends conducting the technical and physical assessments three times throughout the season. This will provide an objective insight into identifying strengths and weaknesses in your individual or teams technical or physical ability. This will allow you to set realistic goals and objectives for specific areas on need of improvement by utilising our support sessions developed by UEFA qualified coaches to support and manage your individual or teams long term development throughout various stages of the season.
- Initial assessment — Performed at the start of pre–season training to establish your individual or teams current technical and physical ability.
- Second assessment — Performed at the end of pre–season training to establish your individual or teams current technical and physical ability which allows you to set realistic goals and objectives for specific areas in need of improvement.
- Third assessment — Performed mid–season to establish if the individual or team goals and objectives previously set for specific areas in need of improvement have been achieved.
If a manager/coach changes clubs and their new team utilises Soccer Profile, the clubs coaching director will be able to send an invite their new team account by using their unique Passport ID or email address.
The manager/coach cannot take individual player’s data with them without using the protocol in the answer to: I have an individual player account how do I join a team?
Upon successful club/team transfer, the manager/coach will maintain their session plans saved in their session planner to their new club or team.
Personal submitted scores do not count towards passing the level you are currently on, but will enable you to identify strengths and weaknesses and manage specific areas in need of improvement to gain access to the next level.
You can immediately gain access to the next level if you are associated with a team or club account, so therefore you can receive a coach accredited score, alternatively you obtain a Soccer Profile accredited score by submitting video footage of yourself completing the relevant assessments for one of our team to evaluate the footage and reward you with a Soccer Profile Accredited score.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you still have any issues please contact email@example.com.